Assisted Vedic Thai Yoga
This one on one session is a Traditional Vedic Healing Art to aid in grounding the energetic body in a safe place for realization of our true nature and wholeness. This practice has the potential to realign the energetic, emotional, and physical bodies using intentions of loving kindness, grounding touch, intuitively guided movements, breath, and prayer. Assisted Vedic Thai Yoga is performed fully clothed on a futon mat.
Assisted Thai Yoga is for You if....
1. You are physically active or work manually in other areas of your life and need a receiving practice to balance your regular activity.
2. You are recovering from injury and need to start moving in a way that allows you to feel grounded and can focus on letting go of tension before you start adding body weight to your movements.
3. You have anxiety and are disconnected from your body or from human heart or touch.
4. You want to feel cared for and give yourself a nurturing, safe, grounded practice.
5. You need assistance creating space and breath in the body/mind so that release, relief, and realignment may happen.
6. You need deeper, but gentle stretch of muscle, release of fascia tissue to increase range of motion, and release of pressure and stiffness in the joints.
If you are:
New to the Studio, Welcome to Yoga Underground!
Please Book a Call!
After booking your Call, please fill out the form that follows!
Prior to getting started, we can get to know you
and you can get to know us a little,
so we may support each others intentions for practice.
If you are:
A Returning Client, YAY!
Thank You for continuing your practice with us!
READY TO BOOK A SESSION!
Grab Your Calendar!
One session $125
Package of 4- 60 min $400
Package of 6- 60 min $510
Package of 4- 90 min $560